Alligator Cable Carrier
The JLC designed and manufactured Alligator Cable Carrier is designed for one-man operation and allows for the quick, safe carriage of power output cables from the FEGP to the aircraft. Up to 30m in length with 1 or 2 Power Outputs
The JLC designed and manufactured Alligator Cable Carrier is designed for one-man operation and allows for the quick, safe carriage of power output cables from the FEGP to the aircraft.
The Alligator beams and integrated knuckles ensure the high voltage cables are protected during operation, thereby extending cable life.
Available in 3m beam modules up to 30m, with either one or two 90kVA output(s). Combinations of 2m and 4m beam modules are offered, upon request.
Painted in Light Grey (RAL 7035), with reflective tape along the beams.
Optional extra include:
- Basket Steps allowing operatives easy access to the aircraft
- Stamp lock brakes
- 28VDC output
- Beam Modules: Constructed in stainless steel with clipped down top cover to allow for easy access to the cable(s).
- Articulated Knuckle: Manufactured from heavy duty steel, the knuckle offers complete cable protection whilst allowing a high degree of opening for the beam modules
- Cable Basket: The basket is completely modular, with two output cable storage compartments.
- Main cable: A 4 x 70mm² cable and 35mm²m earth cable runs from the Cable Basket to the power source
- Output Cables: One or two, 10m AC, 4 x 70mm² output cables are supplied fitted with 400Hz aircraft sockets
- Control Box: The control cabinet is IP66 rated and finished in Epoxy -Polyester power coated paint. The design allows for the quick and efficient replacement of the output cables
- Operational Controls: Schneider Electric fully rated IP66 actuator operational buttons and LED’s fitted for each output. The design of these controls allows for easy replacement
- Castors and Brakes: 300mm anti puncture wheels with roller castors provide free flowing movement
The Alligator Cable Carrier
JLC Alligator Cable Carrier leaflet
We offer a range of after-care packages covering the service, maintenance and repair of our entire range of products. Our engineers are also able to maintain, repair and provide support for a wide variety legacy systems.
JLC Group can also fully complete new installs of all the products we offer, without the need for use of subcontractors. Not only can we supply the required parts & labour to complete new installation projects, JLC Group also has the competence to act as principal contractor on sites with full CDM capabilities.
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch