This access control system is designed where safety and user comfort come first. The system consists of slim, elegant modules that support swinging glass panels that open according to the direction of transit and can be managed by any access control system.
It is suitable for the access surveillance of people entering offices, airports, passenger terminals, railway stations and any other restricted area.
JLC work with clients to understand their precise requirements. We then map, design and bring complex solutions to life using PLC’s to automate a variety of access systems. This flexibility of programming using our own PLC’s allows us to provide unique control solutions tailored to our customers needs.
The Manusa Express Gate is an access control corridor providing an adaptable solution for any secure access requirement, always giving priority to the safety of users and the protection of the premises.
Incorporating quality materials, the access control corridor consists of an elegant gate unit which can fully customised to the requirements of each project to ensure high reliability, quiet operation, low maintenance and efficient energy consumption.
- Systems suitable for any architectural project.
- Adaptable to other security systems or access controls already installed.
- Anti-blocking security for the safe movement of persons
- Maximum control by movement supervision
- Guaranteed safety : Complete system of detection elements to avoid trapping
- Break-out system: in case of emergency, the doors open for ease of evacuation
- Possibility to personalise the top lid of the modules
- Wide range of accessories
Lelystad Airport, Netherlands
We offer a range of after-care packages covering the service, maintenance and repair of our entire range of products. Our engineers are also able to maintain, repair and provide support for a wide variety legacy systems.
JLC Group can also fully complete new installs of all the products we offer, without the need for use of subcontractors. Not only can we supply the required parts & labour to complete new installation projects, JLC Group also has the competence to act as principal contractor on sites with full CDM capabilities.
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch