Who we are
JLC Group are a multidisciplined UK engineering Company designing, installing and maintaining specialist systems ranging from bomb blast doors, intelligent access control systems, to Fixed Electrical Ground Power. With over 200 years of experience in producing solutions for complex problems our in-house design and manufacturing allows us to create custom products for our clients.
Our wealth of experience, combined with comprehensive training and a continuous professional development philosophy enables us to provide a high quality service that we continually strive to improve and enhance.
We work all over the UK providing and installing the best equipment from our suppliers around the world. As an independent company, we are not bound to any manufacturer, which give us the flexibility in sourcing world class products and systems that are not only tailored to our individual customer’s premises and requirement, but also cost competitive. We offer free site surveys and no obligation quotations, please complete our enquiry form for further information and to request a call back.
- We are committed to following practices that are safe, environmentally friendly, cost effective and innovative, creating significant value for all stakeholders
- We are trustworthy and reliable, and our customers can count on us to deliver
- We are a people first organisation. We value relationships and human networks and combine this with a healthy view on work-life balance
- We are always looking for the best solutions for our customers
JLC Group provide comprehensive service & maintenance packages tailored directly to your specific requirements. JLC can also fully complete new installs of all the products we offer, without the need for use of subcontractors.
- All our maintenance contracts strive to ensure maximisation of asset life and minimal down-time.
- Each contract is uniquely customised & structured to each clients requirements.
- Extensive reactive cover with varying degrees of response rate is also available 24/7 for customers who require constant cover for specialist assets or secure locations.
- All our technicians are manufacturer certified and competently qualified to ensure assets are operating correctly.
Not only can we supply the required parts & labour to complete new installation projects, we also have the competence to act as principal contractor on sites with full CDM capabilities.
We also carry out regular workplace Covid-19 testing in partnership with NHS Test and Trace for all our staff, this ensures the welfare of both our staff and customers and helps stop the spread of Covid-19.
ENGINEER - Closing Date 30 July 2021
We are looking for an engineer that has experience of installing and maintaining Swing, Sliding, Revolving doors, Shutters, barriers and have experience in electronics, electrical and mechanical systems. The candidate will ideally have experience in generators and 400hz ground power systems.
You will need to be in the West Country area although there will be times where longer journeys within the UK will be required and to our head office in East Sussex so must be willing to travel.
Contact us today for more details.
"Our wealth of experience, combined with a continuous professional development philosophy, enables us to provide a high quality service that we continually strive to improve and enhance"
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch