JLC Electrical services
We aim to deliver the highest level of service and quality to both domestic and commercial clients before, during and after work has been carried out.
As key workers we are still working to keep you safe and can attend to any electrical requirements that you may have. Our Electricians follow all required government guidelines on hygiene, safety and social distancing and can attend during lockdown should it be safe to do so.
We are fully insured to carry out these works, with public liability cover for £5,000,000. Our affiliation with professional bodies gives you peace of mind that our workmanship and service is of the highest possible standard.
- We are an approved NICEIC contractor. NICEIC Approved Contractors are assessed to the highest standards covering all types of electrical contractors and installations.
- Our work is inspected annually by NICEIC and ELECSA to maintain our Part P Approved Contractor status.
- We are registered and qualified to latest 18th edition BS7671 standard.
- We are qualified IPAF 3a Mobile & Vertical Scissor Lift Operators for works required at height.
- Our registration with the Electrical Competent Person Register demonstrates our approval to carry out Electrical Safety Reports, Remedials and Installations. We have been authorised by Government to self-certify that our work is compliant with Building Regulations.
Call us now for a free no obligation quote or advice on all aspects of electrical work on 0800 170 1515 or complete the form below.
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch