We are currently looking for an Automatic Door Engineer based in the Southwest / Exeter region. You will be supplied with a company van and paid from when you leave your home as well as a company pension and training package. The works area is the entire South West region, covering all of Devon, Cornwall, Dorset & Gloucestershire.
This Engineer role will involve:
- The repair, service and maintenance of swing and sliding doors, roller & sectional shutters, Swing & sliding Gates.
- Basic electrical wiring & fault finding
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Offering fantastic face to face customer service.
- Following strict EN16005 / BS7036 regulations.
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door/gate/shutter sector.
- Experience with Commercial Automatic Doors is ESSENTIAL
- Electrical Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Strong customer facing skills
- UK clean Driving licence
- IPAF preferred
- Formal electrical qualifications ESSENTIAL
- Aptitude for physical work.
- Can do attitude.
- Presentable at all times.
- Customer interfacing skills. Electrical basic knowledge within the door sector preferred.
In return you will receive:
- A basic salary of £30,000-£40,000 based on experience.
- Private health care scheme.
- Fully racked company van.
- Tablet and mobile phone.
- Pension scheme after 3 months successful probation
- 20 days holiday, (28 days including bank holidays)
- Premium overtime rates.
- Installation full range of products
- Ability to work at heights from access platform
- Reading of drawings and technical instructions.
- Efficient planning capability of site visits to customers.
- Completing all customer visits accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Completion of all required documentation and ability to use tablet to both receive and log all competed jobs.
- Ability to accurately monitor stock level of spares & parts. after 3 months successful probation
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch