Applicants should have experience of installing and maintaining Swing, Sliding, Revolving doors, Shutters, barriers and have experience in electronics, electrical and mechanical systems. The candidate will also ideally have experience in generators and 400hz ground power systems.
You will need to be based in the West Country area although there will be times where longer journeys within the UK will be required and to our head office in East Sussex so must be willing to travel.
You will receive a competitive salary, company van, phone, Special tools, and ongoing training.
Initial training will be 4 weeks based at our head office (weekdays), following this your roles and responsibilities will be:
· Installation, Service, Maintenance, Repairs and Fault-finding on Automatic Doors; Sliding, Swing, Revolving, Shutters, Barriers, 400Hz Ground Power Systems.
· The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
· Working in the commercial and industrial environments.
· Covering a 24 hour call out on a rota system.
· At least 2 years’ experience working with Automatic Doors etc.
· A strong electronic/electrical / mechanical engineering background.
· Experience with 400hz Fixed Ground Power systems.
· Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
· ADSA/ ADIA - BS7036 EN16005 , CSCS Card , 18th Edition Electrical Regs would be advantageous although the company can help you to obtain this qualification.
· You live in the South West of England and be happy to travel further when required.
You can find out how to apply here:
Looking for a cost effective all electric delivery vehicle? The JLC City Van is perfect for zipping around and navigating in confined areas and is available as either a Flatbed or Box Style Van.
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch