JLC can supply a range Aircraft Connectors, either sold individually or on output cables for use on jet aircraft, turboprop aircraft, helicopters and military aircraft
At JLC we have a variety of aircraft connectors to suit all types of cable harnesses, which can be purchased as part of an in-house manufactured cable, or a stand alone spare for engineering departments.
Stock items include:
· 400Hz AC aircraft connectors with either fixed or detachable front mouldings for quick on-site replacement.
· 400Hz AC aircraft connectors fitted with ON/OFF and IN/OUT buttons for use with power coils.
· 28V DC aircraft connectors
- AC or DC available
- Both socket and plug assemblies available
- Detachable nose AC for improved repairs
- Options for additional controls of safeties e.g N27 or 90% switch
- Exterior material: CSPE
- Contacts can be crimped or soldered
- Average weight of AC connector 2.65kgs / Average weight of DC connector 1.5kgs
We offer a range of after-care packages covering the service, maintenance and repair of our entire range of products. Our engineers are also able to maintain, repair and provide support for a wide variety legacy systems.
JLC Group can also fully complete new installs of all the products we offer, without the need for use of subcontractors. Not only can we supply the required parts & labour to complete new installation projects, JLC Group also has the competence to act as principal contractor on sites with full CDM capabilities.
For further details
Complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch